Who doesn't want to save money on their wedding...or their offspring's? All those color-coordinated doo-bobs and tiny monogrammed whatsits add up fast. For guests with smartphones, Tags in wedding invitations can be an easy way to keep track of information while saving a (glossy pastel) tree or two.
You can incorporate a small picture of the couple, or the wedding colors, by using a custom Tag on the wedding invite. It could connect guests with a variety of mobile experiences:
- A video of the couple's proposal
- Their wedding site, with details like how they met
- An online photo album of the couple
- Directions and a map to the wedding location
- An RSVP page with dinner preference
- Links to online stores where the couple is registered
You can even update the Tag after the wedding with pics from the ceremony, so the Tag is eternal. Just like love. (Aww.)
Would you add a Tag to a wedding invitation? Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook or Twitter.