If you’re wondering how to use the Microsoft Tag platform as a qr barcode generator you’ve laded in the right spot. Today I’m going to walk you through some easy steps on how to generate a qr code that will take you less than 5 minutes. Without further ado lets jump into the details
- Go to http://tag.microsoft.com and select Tag Manager underneath the My Tags tab.
- Once you select My Tags use your Microsoft Live ID to sign in. If you don’t have a Microsoft Live ID you can create one on this page as well.
- Once you’re in the Tag Manager select Create a Tag.
- Now enter your Tag Title, Tag Type and other applicable fields and select save.
- After you hit save you will be redirected back to the main Tag Manager Page. Once you are back at the Tag Manager page select Download.
- Once the popup window appears select QR Code, decide on what format you want the qr code to be rendered in, and the size of the qr code. Then click download.
- After you’ve selected download your qr code will be generated to the specifications that you have selected.
Happy tagging! If you have any questions on qr code generation with the Microsoft Tag platform reach out to us on Facebook and Twitter.